TAX calculator

Tax Refund P45, P60, payslips

If you're an employee, your employer must give you certain documents – forms P60 and/or P45 - about the tax paid on your earnings. You can receive this document from your employer if you worked whole tax year.

Your P60 is the summary of your pay and the tax that's been deducted from it in the tax year.Your employer should give you P60 after the end of tax year and you need to keep it for your own record at the end of every tax year (which runs from 6 April to 5 April the next year). If your employer doesn't give you a P60 by 31 May, you have to ask for it - you're entitled to it by law if you are still working for the employer at 5 April. P45 has four parts - Part 1, Part 1A, Part 2 and Part 3. Your employer sends Part 1 to HMRC and gives you the other three. When you start a new job, or claim Jobseeker's Allowance, you give Part 2 and Part 3 to your new employer or to the Jobcentre. You keep the remaining one (Part 1A) for your own records.

You are guaranteed tax refund if you satisfy one of the following criteria:

Design by WawroDesign