TAX calculator

Tax Returns

self employed assessment

If you are self-employed, you always need to fill in a tax return.

We will normally expect you to:

Tax year in the UK begins on 6th of April and ends on 5th of April of next year. Self Assessment - Tax Calculation document (SA302) is your confirmation of Tax Return but it does not mean that your agent receives your tax money back automatically if you were due a repayment of tax. When we receive your money we contact you to make an appointment and give your tax money back.

Design by WawroDesign